Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hacking Sisters!!!

So..... This is Charsie, Lashaes younger, way prettier, way funnier sister. :) I was going to do a real blog on my own account that I have not been on in months and months (sorry for all those who want me too I obviously get distracted easily) when I noticed that Lashaes Blog is on here too! So I decided that she loves me enough that she wouldn't mind if I hacked it!
This is fun!
I am sure as Lashae is going to be reading this soon she will call me and or text me or comment and yell at me saying the following:
Lashae: Charsie!!! Your Crazy! Stay off my blog!!!
Charsie: Lashae! I love you! You want me to blog more?! Okay
Lashae: NO! That is NOT what I said. You are WACKO
Charsie: I love it when you call me wacko!
Lashae: I know
(and this is how are conversation will go for awhile and then we will talk about the weather, and Maezie, and her dogs and so on)
I am soooooo hyper right now!
I think this is more fun to hack then facebook!
Okay, I think I am done. Hopefully Lashae sees this soon! If not I will be VERY confused when she texts me.
Until next time,
Charsie

No comments:

Post a Comment